Our firm helps employees recover back wages for unpaid overtime, missed meal and rest breaks, unlawful deductions, and other forms of wage theft.
How do you know if you have a claim for “back wages” or for additional pay? If you answer YES to any of the following questions, contact us to find out how we can help you get the pay that you are owed:
- Do you work more than 8 hours per day or more than 40 hours per week and do not get paid time and a half or double time overtime?
- Are you paid a flat daily rate while being a “live-in” employee?
- Do you prepare charts and reports after clocking out?Do you have preliminary activities before you clock in (such as putting on uniforms or safety gears, or preparing work tools) which are not paid?
- Do you perform additional work-related duties after you clock out (such as washing your tools, cleaning your work area, or going through security checks) which are not paid?
- Are you often interrupted when you take your 30-minute meal breaks?
- Are you often late in taking your 30-minute meal breaks?
- Are you deducted 30 minutes from your pay even when full breaks were not provided?
- Do you work more than 10 or 12 hours but are not provided a second 30-minute break?
- Do you travel as part of your work but not paid for travel time?
- Do you get paid different rates for the same job?Is your pay deducted for uniform, fuel, insurance premiums, or work tools?
- Are you classified as an “independent contractor” but your employer closely monitors your work?
- Is your title “Manager” or “Administrator” but you do not really make executive decisions and you often work overtime without extra pay?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you may be entitled to back wages! Find out how we can help you.Contact us today!</p