Wage and Hour

Our firm helps employees recover back wages for unpaid overtime, missed meal and rest breaks, unlawful deductions, and other forms of wage theft.

How do you know if you have a claim for “back wages” or for additional pay? Answer the following questions:

  • Do you work more than 8 hours per day or more than 40 hours per week and do not get paid time and a half or double time overtime?
  • Are you paid a flat daily rate while regularly working more than 8 hours a day?
  • Are you classified as an independent contractor while subject to control by the business who hired you?
  • Do you prepare charts and reports after clocking out?
  • Do you have preliminary activities before you clock in (such as putting on uniforms or safety gears, or preparing work equipment) which are not paid?
  • Do you perform additional work-related duties after you clock out (such as washing your tools, cleaning your work area, or going through security checks) which are not paid?
  • Are you often interrupted when you take your 30-minute meal breaks?
  • Are you often late in taking your 30-minute meal breaks?
  • Are you deducted 30 minutes from your pay even when full breaks were not provided?
  • Does your employer provide a 10-minute rest break for every 4 hours of work?
  • Do you travel as part of your work but not paid for travel time?
  • Do you get paid different rates for the same job?
  • Is your pay deducted for uniform, fuel, insurance premiums, or work tools?
  • Is your title “Manager” or “Administrator” but you do not really make executive decisions and you often work overtime without extra pay?

If you answer YES to any of the above questions, Contact Us to find out how we can help you get the pay that you are owed.

Contact Us Today

Your inquiries are welcome at no cost!

You’re here likely because you have a question that needs an answer. You may be struggling with decisions that may affect your rights. We have decades of experience handling life-altering and high-value cases in employment law, insurance law, and civil rights. You can depend on us to help you with the compassion that you deserve.

Talk to us and find out how we can help you. Call us at (818) 291-0088 or fill out our contact form today.